The mission of the St. Vincent-St. Mary High School Parents' Club is to promote the best interests of the St. Vincent-St. Mary High School family spiritually, scholastically, socially and financially. It is our goal to foster open communication amongst the administration, faculty, students, parents and community of St. Vincent-St. Mary High School.
Parents' Club Membership
Your $25.00 dues payment entitles you to a STVM Parents' Club insulated bag and with a $35.00 payment you will receive insulated bags. It also helps STVM Parents’ Club meet other expenses such as: Freshman Family Breakfast, speakers for the students, sponsorship of student programs, teacher appreciation luncheons, NHS pins and the hospitality we provide at various events throughout the year. In addition, it keeps you informed about upcoming and exciting events happening in our community — so, please join us in making a difference at STVM!
Parents' Club News & Events
The St. Vincent-St. Mary Parents' Club strives to promote the spiritual, scholastic, social and financial well-being of our school community:
- Spiritual - Our Prayer Support/Prayer Chain committee covers our staff in prayer and is available to pray for individual requests. The L.I.F.E. (Living in Faith Everyday) Speaker Series is our undertaking to bring topically relevant speakers to our students. Our Teacher Appreciation committee demonstrates our thanks and support to the teachers and staff in a tangible way several times a year. We gather with other parents, alumni and friends for the First Friday Rosary and prayers in the Student Chapel.
- Scholastic - Parents' Club hosts Curriculum Night, and Open Houses. We also sponsor National Honor Society and send a student to the Buckeye Leadership Workshop.
- Social - To help promote a strong sense of community, Parents' Club sponsors Freshman Breakfast, Mothers' Night Out, and hospitality tables for various events.
- Financial - In addition to funding a variety of school activities, Parents' Club sponsors the Directory, and Flower Sales to raise the funds to support our efforts.
Calendar of Events
Please join us! Parents’ Club meetings begin at 7:00 PM and are located in the conference room next to the Lynch Bookstore. Visit the STVM website calendar for more details and up-to-the minute news on Parents’ Club Meetings and events.
- Sunday, August 13, 2017 - Freshman Family Breakfast
- Thursday, September 7, 2017 - Curriculum Night
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - September Meeting
- Friday, September 15, 2017 - Parent's Club Tailgate
- Monday, November 6, 2017 - Mother's Night Out
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 - November Meeting
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - March Meeting
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - April Meeting
- Saturday May, 5, 2018 - After Prom
Please contact your class representative with any questions or concerns. They would love to help!
President - Deanna Horrigan
Vice-President - Jennifer Puglia
Treasurer - Theresa McDowell & Melissa Mellinger
Secretary - Carrie Pozsgay
Hospitality Chair - Filomena Krejsa
Membership Chair - Michelle Schaeffer & Molly Olson
Prayer Support - Susan Hagey
Teacher Appreciation - Suzy Benson & Lisa Kane
Used Uniform Sale - Molly Olson
Marketing/Publicity - Kathy Kilpatrick
School Services/Volunteers - Jerry Kelly
Fundraising - Kelli Siminske
The STVM Parents' Club Officers are here to serve you. Please contact us if you need assistance or require any further information.
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:20
The STVM Parents’ Club welcomes members from our community to join together to recite the Rosary on the 1st Friday of each month in the STVM Chapel at 8:45 a.m. All are welcome!