The mission of the St. Vincent-St. Mary High School Parents' Club is to promote the best interests of the St. Vincent-St. Mary High School family spiritually, scholastically, socially and financially. It is our goal to foster open communication amongst the administration, faculty, students, parents and community of St. Vincent-St. Mary High School.
Parents' Club Membership
Your $25 membership signifies your family’s commitment to being active members of the STVM family. It keeps you informed about upcoming events and helps the Parents’ Club to be able to support the school and students with things like: Freshman Family Breakfast, purchase of National Honor Society Pins, speakers for our students, teacher appreciation events, and much more. All members also receive a STVM tumbler, invites to all zoom meetings with special guest speakers, and new families can request to be partnered with an Irish Guide. The Irish Guide is a parent who has been involved in the school and can try to answer any questions you may have. Please join us in making a difference at STVM!
The St. Vincent-St. Mary Parents' Club strives to promote the spiritual, scholastic, social and financial well-being of our school community:
- Spiritual - Our Prayer Support/Prayer Chain committee covers our staff in prayer and is available to pray for individual requests. The L.I.F.E. (Living in Faith Everyday) Speaker Series is our undertaking to bring topically relevant speakers to our students. Our Teacher Appreciation committee demonstrates our thanks and support to the teachers and staff in a tangible way several times a year. We gather with other parents, alumni and friends for the First Friday Rosary and prayers in the Student Chapel.
- Scholastic - Parents' Club hosts Curriculum Night, and Open Houses. We also sponsor National Honor Society and send a student to the Buckeye Leadership Workshop.
- Social - To help promote a strong sense of community, Parents’ Club sponsors many events. Freshman Breakfast, Mothers’ Night Out, Tailgate, and hospitality tables for varies events.
- Financial - Your membership fee works along with fundraisers we have during the year to allow us to help donate to varies sports fundraisers, purchase ads for theater programs, and help in any way we are able.
Calendar of Events
Monthly Meetings with Guest Speakers
Please join us for our monthly meetings to be in the know and to hear our guest speakers. This year our meetings will be held via Zoom, starting at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday, October 21 - Speaker Topic - Mental Health in a Pandemic
- Wednesday, November 18 - CANCELED
- Wednesday, December 16 - Speaker Topic - Mrs. Spinner will speak about Campus Ministry and all they do.
- Wednesday, January 20 - CANCELED
- Wednesday, February 17 - Speaker Topic - Therapists from Minority Behavioral Health Group will speak about diversity and other relevant topics. They now have a partnership with STVM.
- Tuesday, March 23 - Speaker Topic - Mr. Tony Fitzgerald will tell us what it means to be a Marinist school.
- Wednesday, April 21 - Speaker Topic - Mrs. Gorr will give us a House System Year in Review
- Wednesday, May 19 - Board Member Only Wrap-Up Meeting"
Stay tuned for any upcoming events we are able to host. Many of our regular events are canceled this year due to COVID.
Please contact your class reps with any questions or concerns. They would love to help answer any questions you may have. We are in need of a Senior representative if anyone is interested. Please contact Lisa Kane.
President - Lisa Kane
Vice-President - OPEN
Treasurer - Melissa Mellinger-Genet
Secretary - Lisa Englehart
Hospitality Chair - Filomena Krejsa
Membership Chair - Jamie Mellinger
Prayer Support - Susan Hagey
Teacher Appreciation - Patti Eickhoff
Used Uniform Sale - Tracy Deitrick
Marketing/Publicity - Maureen Brown
School Services/Volunteers - Jerry Kelly
Fundraising - OPEN
Past President - Jennifer Puglia
The STVM Parents' Club Officers are here to serve you. Please contact us if you need assistance or require any further information.
“In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.” -Matthew 5:16
The STVM Parents’ Club welcomes members from our community to join together to recite the Rosary on the 1st Friday of each month in the STVM Chapel at 8:45 a.m. All are welcome!