Administrative Employment Opportunities
St. Vincent-St. Mary High School is looking for an energetic, passionate, and well-organized person to join our advancement team to drive philanthropic donations to our school. The Development Administrator will have direct responsibility for managing the Raiser’s Edge database system, the planned giving platform and additional administrative support related to fundraising activities for STVM. This will include requests for donor query searches, reviewing analytics, producing content for marketing pieces, formatting proposals, creating donor packets, launching social media posts, mailings, providing department meeting summary notes, etc. Support is also needed for multiple annual fund projects, events or other related duties for the Advancement Department.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Applicants may submit resumes and cover letters from February 2-19. Submissions may be sent to Director of Human Resources Luke Fausnaugh at email@example.com.
- Manage Raiser’s Edge NXT database to create donor mailings, record donor gifts, build query lists, update contact information and identify major gift prospects.
- Implement Crescendo, STVM’s planned giving website as it relates to marketing, analytics, proposals, campaigns, social media content, mailings, etc.
- Work with the Director of Communications to create marketing pieces for the Advancement Department.
- Assist the Director of Advancement with the planning and implementation of capital campaigns and special projects.
- Attend events and meetings as needed.
- Co-produce monthly report for Advancement Communications Chair and the Board of Directors
- Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing development, web design, and social media platform management
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Team player who works well with people
- Strong PC knowledge and skills: Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent with computers (Microsoft Office programs)
- Must be able to lift 15lbs occasionally
Looking for someone with...
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Must also possess a strong customer service orientation and manage high expectations for quality.
- Must possess organization and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Experience with philanthropy
- Raiser’s Edge NXT platform
- 6-8 hours of sitting and standing daily
- Lift 15lbs occasionally
- Travel required
- Less than 10% and typically limited to 75 miles in a day
NOTE: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COVID-19 considerations: Employees are required to take a self-temperature check and wear masks in common areas of the building.
Educator/Teacher Employment Opportunities
Broadcast Media Teacher
This is a new position for the 2021-2022 school year. All interested candidates should email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2021.
JOB SUMMARY: The position is responsible for establishing, instructing, and maintaining a learning environment for students using broadcast media curriculum for grades 9 -12. Prepare lessons and engaging units which encourage students to utilize critical thinking skills, collaborative discussions and imagination. May be required to teach electives courses based on needs and experience.
REQUIREMENTS & DUTIES SPECIFIC TO THIS POSITION: Bachelor’s Degree required (Master’s Degree preferred) in Education or related content area. Experience teaching film and video production, editing, cinematography techniques, photography, editing, graphic design and visual communication strategies. Proficient with both MAC and PC platforms. The successful candidate will provide a rigorous curriculum that aligns with Ohio Department of Education criteria.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the direction of the school principal, the teacher is responsible for the education of assigned students and will create a flexible program and class environment favorable for learning and personal growth. The teacher will establish effective rapport with students; motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes, and the knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for further education, and do so in accordance with each student's ability. Professional relations will be developed and maintained with other staff and parents.
- Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences which best utilize the time available for instruction.
- Utilizes computers and other technological classroom support equipment in student instruction.
- Maintains classroom organization and discipline.
- Participate in development and teaching of cross-curriculum projects that incorporate technology and/or digital arts into all subject areas.
- Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
- Provides and maintains a safe and supervised environment in the classroom and the school grounds.
- Devises and utilizes techniques which accurately measure students' progress.
- Evaluates student's academic and personal growth keeping appropriate records, and prepares progress reports.
- Communicates with parents through conferences and other means discussing academic and personal progress.
- Creates learning experiences by providing group and individual instruction, assessing student process, and evaluating activities.
- Communicates and cooperates with other professional staff in academic and personal growth areas.
- Demonstrates professional ethics as outlined by the Ohio Professional Code of Conduct.
- Conforms to school policies including attendance, absences and evaluations.
- Attendance must be adequate to acceptably perform listed job functions.
- Possesses problem solving skills.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with students, school, staff, administrators, and parents.
- Communicates effectively.
- Has knowledge of State Core Curriculum and Board of Education adopted guides.
Must be able to work under minimal supervision while demonstrating creative, in-depth problem solving, and critical reasoning skills. Excellent communication skills and responsiveness to end-user needs coupled with professionalism and exceptional customer service is a high priority. This position shall, as needed, require local travel and occasional evening/weekend work.
Athletic Employment Opportunities
Girls Varsity Volleyball Head Coach
St. Vincent-St. Mary High School is looking to hire a girls varsity volleyball head coach for the 2021-2022 school year.
Applicant requirements are below but not limited to:
- Applicant must have a college degree and experience coaching volleyball
- Candidate must pass background check
- Must have or obtain a Pupil Activity Permit and Virtus Training
- Letters of interest and resume may be emailed to:
Athletic Director Willie McGee at email@example.com (Attn: Girls Varsity Volleyball Coach)
Applicants may submit resumes and cover letters from January 11-22. On January 25, STVM will begin selecting candidates to interview and start the hiring process.
Other Employment Opportunities
There are currently no employment opportunities available. Check back frequently for updates.
St. Vincent-St. Mary High School admits and employs individuals of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students, faculty and staff at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, employment policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.