Administrative Employment Opportunities
There are currently no administrative employment opportunities available. Check back frequently for updates.
Educator/Teacher Employment Opportunities
High School Mathematics Teacher
- Resume submission deadline: November 1
- Submit to: Mrs. Kimberlee Gorr, Principal - email@example.com
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, social and spiritual growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Valid Ohio teaching certificate for 7-12 in Mathematics
- Assist all students to meet or exceed 21st century knowledge and skills, including state academic achievement standards
- Expertise in the field of mathematics
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Strong communications, public relations, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Prior high school teaching experience is preferred
- The position requires VIRTUS certification and FBI/BCI background check
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop and implement plans for the curriculum program assigned and show written evidence of preparation as required.
- Prepare lessons that reflect accommodation for individual student differences.
- Prepare lesson plans that engage, stimulate and instruct students.
- Plan and use appropriate instructional/learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflects accommodation for individual needs of students assigned.
- Work cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula as needed for special education students according to Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Remain flexible, innovative and adaptive to change.
- Use technologies in the teaching/learning process.
- Be proficient in using technology as an instructional and management tool.
- Consistently assess student achievement through formal and informal testing.
- Present a positive role model for students that supports the mission of the school.
- Create a classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom and administer discipline according to school policies, regulations, and IEP.
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with students and their parents.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all colleagues, students, parents, and community members.
- Demonstrate behavior that is professional, ethical, and responsible.
- Attend and participate in faculty meetings and serve on committees as required.
- Any other assignment deemed appropriate by the building principal.
Athletic Employment Opportunities
There are currently no athletic employment opportunities available. Check back frequently for updates.
Other Employment Opportunities
There are currently no employment opportunities available. Check back frequently for updates.
St. Vincent-St. Mary High School admits and employs individuals of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students, faculty and staff at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, employment policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.