The Fund for STVM is the result of the generosity of our community of donors. As a result of this commitment, every STVM student receives a grant towards his or her education. The actual cost of a STVM education spans beyond the cost of tuition. A gift of any amount will truly make a difference in the life of every student.
Your annual donation goes right to work to provide support for 100% of our students. Without an Annual Fund, students would not be able to attend STVM.
Your annual tax-deductible investment immediately strengthens our general operating budget and financial aid and scholarships offerings. Your gift is vitally important because it allows STVM to:
- Continue and improve our outstanding academic offerings.
- Provide financial support to students in need.
- Continue to attract and to retain the best faculty and staff.
- Secure our St. Mary, St. Vincent, and St. Vincent-St. Mary traditions and heritage for the next generation.
- Maintain our recently expanded campus while being careful stewards of the monies that are entrusted to us.
- Give Online
- By mail: Download the Enrollment Form and mail it back in with your contribution.
- By phone: call (330) 253-9113 ext. 164
- Stock and securities gifts: Please call (330) 253-9113 ext. 152 for more information regarding this form of gift.
- Matching gifts: Ask your employer about “Matching Gift” opportunities when making your donation.
Hey parents, are you looking for your parent partnership form? We need 100% parent participation giving back to The Fund for STVM! All gifts of $25 or more made by a parent are recognized with an official Parent Partnership water tumbler. A gift of any amount will truly make a difference in the life of every student!
- $50,000+ - Trustees
- $25,000-$49,999 - Benefactors
- $10,000-$24,999 - Investors
- $7,500-$9,999 - Patrons
- $5,000-$7,499 - Sponsors
- $2,500-$4,999 - Irish Associates
- $1,000-$2,499 - Members
*All levels receive entry for two into all on campus events; i.e. athletic events, musicals, theater productions, band productions, etc., for the entire fiscal year. Their names are published in all of our Annual Report as well as our fall and spring The Connection Magazine.
- $500-$999 - Celtic Circle/Bells of St. Mary
- $250-$499 - Irish Clan/Blue Book Patron
- $100-$249 - Clover Club/Crusader Club
- $50-$99 - Green and Gold Club
*Names are published in all of our Annual Report as well as our fall and spring The Connection Magazine.