Give to STVM
Hey parents, are you looking for your parent partnership form? We need 100% parent participation giving back to The Fund for STVM!
What is The Fund for STVM?
The Fund for STVM helps to keep tuition as low as possible so that a STVM Catholic education may remain affordable for our families, while sustaining our tradition of academic excellence – the tuition we charge does not fully cover what it actually costs to educate each STVM student.
What does my gift help to do?
Your annual donation goes right to work to provide support for 100% of our students. Without an Annual Fund, students would not be able to attend STVM.
Why do you need my help?
Your annual tax-deductible investment immediately strengthens our general operating budget and financial aid and scholarships offerings. Your gift is vitally important because it allows STVM to:
- Continue and improve our outstanding academic offerings.
- Provide financial support to students in need.
- Continue to attract and to retain the best faculty and staff.
- Secure our St. Mary, St. Vincent, and St. Vincent-St. Mary traditions and heritage for the next generation.
- Maintain our recently expanded campus while being careful stewards of the monies that are entrusted to us.
Ways to Give:
- Give instantly online
- By phone: call (330) 253-9113 ext. 164
- By mail: Download the Enrollment Form and mail it back in with your contribution.
- Stock and securities gifts: Please call 330-253-9113 ext. 152 for more information regarding this form of gift.
- Matching gifts: Ask your employer about “Matching Gift” opportunities when making your donation.
Shamrock Society Giving Levels:
- $50,000+ - Trustees
- $25,000-$49,999 - Benefactors
- $10,000-$24,999 - Investors
- $7,500-$9,999 - Patrons
- $5,000-$7,499 - Sponsors
- $2,500-$4,999 - Irish Associates
- $1,000-$2,499 - Members
*All of these levels receive entry for two into all on campus events; i.e. athletic events, musicals, theater productions, band productions, etc., for the entire fiscal year. Their names are published in all of our Annual Report as well as our fall and spring The Connection Magazine.
General Gift Clubs:
- $500-$999 - Celtic Circle/Bells of St. Mary
- $250-$499 - Irish Clan/Blue Book Patron
- $100-$249 - Clover Club/Crusader Club
- $50-$99 - Green and Gold Club
* Their names are published in all of our Annual Report as well as our fall and spring The Connection Magazine.
Thank you for choosing STVM Catholic Education!