Experience What Makes STVM Special
Eighth graders and transfer students may visit us for a shadow day to experience what a "typical" day of classes will be like at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School! Students will be matched with a STVM freshman or sophomore student ambassador for the entire day from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Select a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday from the list of available dates in the Admissions Form (link below)
- You will receive an automated email acknowledging your shadow visit request and an additional email to confirm your scheduled date and to provide further details about your visit.
- Please request your shadow date at least one week in advance.
- We look forward to your visit with us!
Eighth graders and transfer students are asked to arrive at 7:45 a.m. (for their 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. visit) at the Front Office Lobby of our school - the doors nearest the flag pole entrance on N. Maple Street. Parents may park in one of the two lots directly across from our school located on either side of Smith Street. Parents may come to the Front Office Lobby to drop off students and pick them up at dismissal. Or, parents may wait in their cars at dismissal and your student will meet you there (We have an officer directing traffic on N. Maple Street during arrival and dismissal).
Collared shirt and school slacks (no color requirement for either.) Shirt tucked in and wearing a belt. Tennis shoes are permitted. (No jeans/t-shirts)
Modest attire; top/sweater, slacks or skirt, tennis shoes are permitted. (No jeans/t-shirts)
We will provide a lunch for our shadow visitors.
Spirit Day Attire
Shadow visitors may choose to participate if visiting on an Irish Spirit Day.
- You may follow our regular dress code (as stated above)
- Or, you may wear jeans and a STVM hoodie or STVM t-shirt.