Need based financial aid offered by the Diocese of Cleveland and STVM
- First, read this FACTS Information Sheet to learn more about what is required to apply for financial aid.
- Complete the Financial Aid application
- Incoming Freshman (Class of 2026) deadline is December 1, 2021.
- Returning and transfer student deadline is March 1, 2022
- A discount of $500.00 per student with a parent who teaches in a Catholic Elementary School
- A second child discount of $1,000.00 and/or a third child discount of $1,500.00 is applied to the oldest student(s)
- For information about Diocesan Tuition Assistance (DTA) distributed by the Diocese of Cleveland, download the DTA Tuition Assistance Brochure.
Family & Memorial Scholarships
The Family & Memorial Scholarships provide a valuable source of tuition assistance. The scholarships are customized to the donors' wishes and have unique criteria. Offered by generous STVM donors and the STVM Foundation.
- Read the Family & Memorial Scholarship biographies
Classes of 2023, 2024, 2025: The Family & Memorial Scholarship application will be posted on February 1, 2022.
Ohio Department of Education Scholarships
- Eligible students assigned to an Ohio Department of Education designated school or those who meet state income guidelines.
- Program details at Ohio Department of Education (ODE) EdChoice
- Students must be accepted and registered at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School before applying for EdChoice Scholarship.
- Complete (Required) Financial Aid application
Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship
- Students on an Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Program details at Ohio Department of Education (ODE) JPSN
- Students must be accepted and registered at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School before applying for JPSN Scholarship. Please contact the Office of Admissions for application information.
State of Ohio Autism Scholarship
- Students with autism on an Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Program details at Ohio Department of Education (ODE) Autism
- Students must be accepted and registered at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School before applying for Autism Scholarship. Please contact the Office of Admissions for application information.
- Eligibility: All current students
- Requirements: Application, Essay
- Deadline: 4/15/2022
- Award Timeline: June 5, 2022
- Amount: $500
- Eligibility: All current students with financial need and in good academic status
- Requirement: Application
- Deadline: November 26, 2021
- Award Timeline: Notified by December 15, 2021, awarded after January 15, 2022
- Amount: $1,000
- Eligibility: 8th graders going to Catholic High Schools
- Student must have and maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Student Applicant must have minimum or at least 25% Italian Descent
- Student must actively participate in at least one extracurricular activity by sophomore year
- Student is heavily encouraged to take a leadership role in an activity
- Student must provide annual summary of school year experience
- Student must attend the annual NOIA Impact dinner
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- Deadline: 12/31/2021
- Amount: $5,000 per year for all 4 years
- Complete Application