Annual tuition is established by the Executive Board of Trustees. Tuition is the responsibility of the family of the student and is only a portion of the cost of education at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School. The cost of education not covered by tuition is supported by many fundraising activities including the St. Vincent-St. Mary High School Foundation, donations, proceeds from Showcase and Car Raffle, and other parent and alumni activities.
Tuition DOES NOT include the cost of uniforms, Chromebook insurance and fees, books and workbooks, supplies, or any fees for schedule changes, extracurricular activities, retreats and mission trips, field trips and parking permits.
- $12,200.00 – Tuition – $250 reservation deposit, signed Financial Policy and signed Tuition Agreement Due at registration. Any missing monies or signatures will result in the inability for your student to attend classes until these are turned in.
- $250.00 – Reservation Deposit – Applied to tuition. This deposit is required of all students registering for classes as this helps to offset the cost of registration.
A Reservation Deposit and Tuition Agreement indicating a payment plan must be submitted when a student registers for classes. This deposit and all tuition payments may be made in Smart Tuition or at the school.
- One Payment Plan – Tuition Payment is due on or before June 1, 2021. Two Hundred dollar discount applies only to a student who receives no scholarship or financial assistance and pays full payment.
- Two Payment Plan – The first semester payment is due on or before June 1, 2021. The second semester payment is due on or before December 1, 2021. A $25 annual handling fee applies.
- Four Payment Plan – Four payments are due on or before June 1, 2021; September 1, 2021; December 1, 2021; and March 1, 2022. A $50 annual handling fee applies.
- Monthly Payment Plans – Twelve monthly automatic payments (not available to Senior students) from a checking or savings account or credit card beginning in June 2021 and ending in May 2022 or Ten monthly automatic payments (Senior students paid monthly must use 10 month plan) from a checking or savings account or credit card beginning in July 2021 and ending in April 2022. Select a payment date of the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th or last day of every month. An $8 monthly school handling fee applies. Monthly payments may be minimized by making a down payment prior to finalizing your monthly payment plan.
- Accounts which are not paid on or before the date due shall be considered delinquent.
- 10 days past the due date, Smart Tuition will add a $40 late payment fee paid directly to Smart Tuition.
- An academic hold will be placed on any account that is two months in arrears. All report cards, class schedules, course credits and transcripts will be withheld until the account is current. Any account that remains in arrears beyond three months may result in immediate dismissal of the student from St. Vincent-St. Mary High School and the account may be turned over to an attorney for collection.
- Continued enrollment of a student for the second semester is contingent upon payment of tuition and fees and adherence to all school policies.
- All prior tuition must be paid, or current, before a student is accepted for the next school year.
- Participation in Baccalaureate and Graduation is contingent on timely payment of tuition and all fees.
- A $35 service fee will be assessed by the school for checks given to the school that are returned for insufficient funds (NSF). If two NSF checks occur within one school year, the school has the right to request credit card, cash or money order payments only.
- Tuition payments are used throughout the year to pay our teachers and staff. This is done in good faith that tuition payments will be made and in keeping with the stewardship that we are called to as God’s people.