Annual tuition is established by the Executive Board of Trustees. Tuition is the responsibility of the family of the student and is only a portion of the cost of education at St. Vincent St. Mary High School. The cost of education not covered by tuition is supported by many fundraising activities including the St. Vincent-St. Mary High School Foundation, donations, proceeds from Showcase and Car Raffle, and other parent and alumni activities.
Tuition DOES NOT include chromebook insurance and fees, books and workbooks, supplies, or fees for schedule changes, extracurricular activities, retreats and mission trips, field trips and parking permits.
- $11,250.00 – Tuition – Reservation Deposit and Tuition Agreement Due at Registration.
- $250.00 – Reservation Deposit – Due at Registration (applied to tuition).
- Deposit required for all students.
- $125.00 – $5.00 Car Raffle Tickets – 25 tickets for 1st student (no buy-out option)
- $100.00 – $5.00 Car Raffle Tickets – 20 tickets for 2nd student (no buy-out option)
- $75.00 – $5.00 Car Raffle Tickets – 15 tickets for each additional student (no buy-out)
- Any unsold car raffle tickets will be billed to the family of the student.
A Reservation Deposit and Tuition Agreement indicating a payment plan must be submitted when a student registers for classes. This deposit and all tuition payments may be made in Smart Tuition or at the school. Smart Tuition will allow us to have a single source of family and student information for our finance function to apply tuition assistance and payments. Many payment options are available in Smart Tuition and all families will be assessed a $50 fee from Smart Tuition regardless of payment method.
- One Payment Plan – Tuition Payment is due on or before June 1, 2019. Two Hundred dollar discount applies only to a student who receives no scholarship or financial assistance and pays full payment.
- Two Payment Plan – The first semester payment is due on or before June 1, 2019. The second semester payment is due on or before December 1, 2019. A $25 annual handling fee applies.
- Four Payment Plan – Four payments are due on or before June 1, 2019; September 1, 2019; December 1, 2019; and March 1, 2020. A $50 annual handling fee applies.
- Monthly Payment Plan – Twelve monthly automatic payments from a checking or savings account beginning in June 2019 and ending in May 2020. Select a payment date of the 5th or 20th of every month. A $96 school handling fee applies. Smart Tuition monthly payments may be minimized by making a down payment prior to finalizing your monthly payment plan.
Scholarship Assistance and Financial Aid
To complete the registration process and be eligible for St. Vincent-St. Mary Scholarships, Diocesan Tuition Assistance and Financial Aid, appropriate applications must be completed by March 1, 2019. All applications are available on the school website at www.stvm.com or may be mailed to you by request. Please contact the Business Office at (330) 253-9113 for additional assistance.
- All students with FINANCIAL NEED must complete two applications
- All Family and Memorial Scholarship and IHM/St. Joseph Alumni Grant applicants must complete the appropriate Scholarship Application and the FACTS Grant and Aid Application at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3CZPV with supporting documents and the application fee of $30 by March 1, 2019.
- To qualify for Diocesan Tuition Assistance, families must complete a SMARTAID application online at https://smartaidforparents.com. The application, required tax forms and processing fee of $25 must be submitted by March 1, 2019 to be eligible for Round 1 awards.
- EdChoice Scholarship Applicants must complete a SMARTAID application online at https://smartaidforparents.com. The application, required tax forms and processing fee of $25 must be submitted by March 1, 2019.
- A discount of $500.00 is awarded to a student with a parent who teaches in a Catholic Elementary School.
- A second child discount of $1,000 and/or a third child discount of $1,500 is applied to the oldest student(s).
- Any student eligible for a scholarship through the Ohio Department of Education must be accepted and registered at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School and submit the appropriate application with supporting documents by April 1, 2019 for EdChoice, Jon Peterson Special Needs and Autism Scholarships.
- Accounts which are not paid on the date due shall be considered delinquent.
- After 10 days, Smart Tuition will add a $40 late payment fee paid directly to Smart Tuition.
- An academic hold will be placed on any account that is two months in arrears. All report cards, class schedules, course credits and transcripts will be withheld until the account is current. Any account that remains in arrears beyond three months may result in immediate dismissal of the student.
- Continued enrollment of a student for the second semester is contingent upon payment of tuition and fees and adherence to all school policies.
- All prior tuition must be paid, or current, before a student is accepted for the next school year.
- Participation in Prom, Baccalaureate and Graduation is contingent upon payment of tuition and all fees.
- A $35 service fee may be assessed by the school:
- Checks returned to the school for insufficient funds (NSF). If two NSF checks occur within one school year, the school has the right to request cash or money order payments only.
- Late payments on any tuition payment plan.