Annual tuition is established by the Executive Board of Trustees. Tuition is the responsibility of the family of the student and is only a portion of the cost of education at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School. The cost of education not covered by tuition is supported by many fundraising activities including the St. Vincent-St. Mary High School Foundation, donations, proceeds from Showcase and Car Raffle, and other parent and alumni activities.
Tuition DOES NOT include chromebook insurance and fees, books and workbooks, supplies, or fees for schedule changes, extracurricular activities, retreats and mission trips, field trips and parking permits .
- Tuition (Reservation and Tuition Agreement Form Due at Registration).
- Reservation Deposit – Due at Registration (applied to tuition).
- Deposit required for all students.
- $5.00 Car Raffle Tickets – 25 tickets for 1st student (no buy-out option)
- $5.00 Car Raffle Tickets – 20 tickets for 2nd student (no buy-out option)
- $5.00 Car Raffle Tickets – 15 tickets for each additional student (no buy-out)
- Any unsold car raffle tickets will be billed to the family of the student.
A Reservation and Tuition Agreement indicating a payment plan must be signed when a student registers for classes. Tuition payments may be made by cash, check, money order, automatic monthly payment through FACTS Tuition Management, or credit card. 2.5% fee for credit card transactions.
- One Payment Plan – Tuition Payment is due on or before June 1. Two Hundred dollar discount applies only to a student who receives no scholarship or financial assistance and pays full payment.
- Two Payment Plan – The first semester payment is due on or before June 1. The second semester payment is due on or before December 1. A $25 annual handling fee applies.
- Four Payment Plan – Four payments are due on or before June 1; September 1; December 1; and March 1. A $50 annual handling fee applies.
- Monthly Payment Plan – Twelve monthly automatic payments from a checking or savings account beginning in June and ending in May. Select a payment date of the 5th or 20th of every month. The on-line FACTS application is available at stvm.com on the “Parents” tab. A $96 handling fee applies. Also, $45 account fee payable directly to FACTS. FACTS monthly payment may be minimized by down payment to the school.
- Accounts which are not paid on the date due shall be considered delinquent.
- An academic hold will be placed on any account that is two months in arrears. All report cards, class schedules, course credits and transcripts will be withheld until the account is current. Any account that remains in arrears beyond three months may result in immediate dismissal of the student.
- Continued enrollment of a student for the second semester is contingent upon payment of tuition and fees and adherence to all school policies.
- All prior tuition must be paid, or current, before a student is accepted for the next school year.
- Participation in Prom, Baccalaureate and Graduation is contingent upon payment of tuition and all fees.
- A $35 service fee may be assessed:
- Checks returned to the school for insufficient funds (NSF). If two NSF checks occur within one school year, the school has the right to request cash or money order payments only.
- Late payments on any tuition payment plan.