The mission of the St. Vincent-St. Mary High School Parents' Club is to promote the best interests of the STVM family – spiritually, scholastically, socially and financially. It is our goal to foster open communication amongst the administration, faculty, students, parents and community of St. Vincent-St. Mary High School.
- Spiritual - Our Prayer Support/Prayer Chair covers our staff in prayer and is available to pray for individual requests. Our Teacher Appreciation committee demonstrates our thanks and support to the teachers and staff in a tangible way several times a year. We gather with other parents, alumni and friends for the First Friday Rosary and prayers in the Student Chapel.
- Scholastic - Parents' Club hosts Curriculum Night and our STVM Open Houses. We also sponsor National Honor Society and send a student to the Buckeye Leadership Workshop.
- Social - To help promote a strong sense of community, Parents’ Club sponsors many events. Freshman Breakfast, Mothers’ Night Out, Tailgates, and hospitality tables for various events.
- Financial - Your membership fee, along with fundraisers we have during the year, allows us to fund our current programs, support student clubs/activities, and donate to varies school fundraisers.
Your $25 membership signifies your family’s commitment to being active members of the STVM family. It keeps you informed about upcoming events and helps the Parents’ Club to be able to support the school and students with things like: Freshman Family Breakfast, purchase of National Honor Society Pins, speakers for our students, teacher appreciation events, and much more. All members also receive a STVM tumbler, invites to all Club meetings with special guest speakers, and new families can request to be partnered with an Irish Guide. The Irish Guide is a parent who has been involved in the school and can try to answer any questions you may have. Please join us in making a difference at STVM!
- President – Lisa Kane (Blake VM23 and Sofia VM21)
- Vice President – Open
- Treasurer – Melissa Mellinger-Genet (Morgan VM18, Madison VM20, Marcus VM22, Miley VM27)
- Secretary – Caroline Brindo (Jack VM23, Elsa VM21)
- Alumni Parent Representative – Anitha Kanakkanatt (Kirin VM07, Natasha VM10, Chad VM15)
- Hospitality Co-Chairs – Filomena Krejsa (Jakob VM16, Helena VM18, Luke VM22) and Mary Haghiac
- Marketing/Publicity Chair – Lisa Forret-Englehart VM86 (Annabelle VM22)
- Membership Chair – ZaKiyyah Stewart (Shaniyah VM24)
- Prayer Support Co-Chairs – Marlinda Bonus (Jacob VM23)
- Staff Appreciation Chair – Patti Eickhoff (Mikey VM22)
- Staff Liaison – Christine Spinner (Bailey VM13, Griffey VM16, Hope VM18)
- Used Uniform Sale Chair – Tracy Deitrick (Jackson VM21, Georgia VM24)
- Volunteer Coordinator/School Services — Jerry Kelly (Teresa VM80)
Navigating high school can be tricky! At STVM, we have awesome parents that are ready to help you along the way. Contact your class representative directly at their listed email.
- Class of 2022 Representative – Elizabeth Khayyat (Mia VM22, Gus VM25) email@example.com
- Class of 2023 Representative – Becky Adamczyk (Mitchell VM17, Shane VM23) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class of 2024 Representative – Elyse Houser (Regan VM24) email@example.com
- Class of 2025 Representative – TBA
At STVM we have an AWESOME staff! The Parents’ Club works hard to ensure that we recognize them and provide FUN opportunities to celebrate them! For the 2021-2022 school year, we have the following events planned:
- August 16 – Welcome Back Teacher Breakfast
- October 29 – Tricks and Treats
- Holiday Luncheon – Beginning November we will collect gift card donations for our Holiday Luncheon
- March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
- May 5 – Cinco De Mayo End of Year Luncheon
Senior Painted Parking Spots
Join the tradition, paint your reserved parking spot in the STVM student lot! This activity was created by the STVM Parents' Club as a way to boost school spirit/pride, to create an annual tradition for seniors, to showcase artistic talent and to beautify our parking lot! Spots are first come, first served.
“Show Your Irish Spirit” Signs
“We didn’t realize we were making Memories, we just thought we were having fun.”
Whether your student is making memories on the field, the stage, the court, at the podium or in the classroom; now you can show the world how proud you are of them! Member of the Rocket Team? We have a sign for that! Golf more your thing? We have a sign for that! Love to sing your heart out on stage or march on the field? We have a sign for that too!
The Parents Club is now selling STVM Fighting Irish yard signs for all clubs, activities and sports that the school offers. Each outdoor sign measures 24 x 18 and is $20 per sign/stake.
Class of 2022: For an additional $2.00 you can get your last name printed on the sign. Each personalized outdoor sign will measure 24 x 22 and is $22 per sign/stake.
“You’ve Been Rocked” Irish Signs
The St. Vincent-St. Mary Parents' Club is excited to offer a yard sign recognition program that will have the neighborhood rockin’ and neighbors cheering for STVM students that deserve a BIG surprise for their achievement or special occasion. Yard sign package also includes a personalized, souvenir sign in the theme of your choice.
*COMING SOON* The Parents’ Club would be happy to pray for your request. Use our link below to tell us more about your prayer need and we will add it to our monthly prayers. You can choose to remain anonymous or you can provide your email address so our Prayer Support Chair can contact you with encouragement.
- Membership Meeting - Wednesday, September 8, 2021 - 7:00 pm - STVM LRC
- Guest Speaker - STVM President, Mr. Leo Hyland
- Membership Meeting - Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 7:00 pm - STVM LRC
- Membership Meeting - Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 7:00 pm - STVM LRC
- Membership Meeting - Wednesday, December 8, 2021 - 7:00 pm - STVM LRC
- Membership Meeting - Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 7:00 pm - STVM LRC
- Membership Meeting - Wednesday, February 9, 2022 - 7:00 pm - STVM LRC
- Membership Meeting - Wednesday, March 9, 2022 - 7:00 pm - STVM LRC
- Membership Meeting - Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 7:00 pm - STVM LRC
- Board-Only Meeting - Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 7:00 pm - STVM LRC
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020