Due to the overwhelming amount of information that the seniors are accountable for knowing in their final year at St. Vincent-St. Mary, this page is dedicated to trying to inform both students and parents about important information and upcoming events.
Senior Capstone Experience
Visit the STVM Senior Capstone Experience page.
Senior Seminar PowerPoint Presentation
Download the Senior Seminar PowerPoint presentation by the college counselors.
2017-2018 Yearbook Ordering
Orders for the 2017-2018 yearbooks are taking place now. Order your book online directly through Herff Jones our yearbook company. Orders will no longer be placed though tuition. You can pay with a credit card on line by clicking the link below. Emails and flyers have been sent out to promote this new process. Email Beth Dolan with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the image below to start the ordering process. Use order number 3108 if asked.
Requirements for Senior Yearbook Pictures
Carmen Studios, our official school photographer, will be the ONLY accepted photographer for the official yearbook photo. No pictures from other studios will be accepted! Students must schedule an appointment by March 3rd, 2018. The cost is free UNTIL this date, please read the requirements below. You will be charged for retakes. If a photo needs to be corrected (ie. facial hair/beards erased or cleavage covered) we will reserve the right to alter photos. Any pictures not meeting the following requirements will NOT be placed in the yearbook!
The yearbook criteria for these photos are as follows:
- Students must be in formal dress code (Shirt and tie for boys, dress shirt or dress for girls). Any student whose picture does not comply with the standards set by the school will NOT be pictured in the book!
- Boys are NOT permitted to wear earrings, t-shirts, denim shirts, have long hair or sideburns or facial hair, ie. mustaches etc.
- Girls are NOT permitted to wear tank tops, sleeveless tops/dresses, sheer blouses or sweaters, off the shoulder tops, t-shirts, jean jackets, wear revealing tops showing cleavage or have facial jewelry/piercings visible.
- This is a formal picture and boys MUST wear a shirt and tie, suit jackets are optional; girls must wear a blouse or top that is not low-cut or too tight.
- No hands or props are permitted in the photo.
- Photos will be taken in color with a neutral background.
- Carmen Studios will send the photos directly to the yearbook staff. They are aware of our requirements. (330) 253-7781
- If you have any questions, please contact the yearbook adviser, Beth Dolan, at 253-9113 or email@example.com.