Join Us for Our 13th Annual Summit County Private School College Fair
Sep 04, 2017
When: Monday, October 9, 2017 from 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
Where: Student Center and LRC
Why: We expect about 100 colleges or technical schools to attend. In order to make this a successful event we need every student to come to the event and learn about all the great schools available.
Colleges Attending: View a list of colleges attending our fair!
Key points about the fair:
- Every student is encouraged to attend and bring a friend.
- Juniors will receive the privilege of 2 college visit days if they attend the fair. They must sign in at the table closest to the gym. (Seniors have 2 college visit days but will receive this even if they do not attend the college fair.)
- Juniors need to make a list of schools and not wait until senior year to explore.
- Freshman and sophomores need exposed to this information so they know what to work toward.
- Seniors can pick up applications and make a good impression on admissions representatives. If it's possible they should dress professionally, bring a resume and come prepared with questions about the schools of interest.
- Students may find the list of schools attending outside room 232 in the first week of September.