Attention Class of 2023: Join the Tradition, Paint Your Parking Spot!
May 12, 2021
Join the tradition, paint your reserved parking spot in the STVM student lot! This activity was created by the STVM Parents' Club as a way to boost school spirit/pride, to create an annual tradition for seniors, to showcase artistic talent and to beautify our parking lot! Spots are first come, first served.
- To build school spirit and highlight all of what being a part of the STVM family means to you!
- To continue a unique tradition
- To showcase the talented artists and students at STVM
- To beautify the parking lot in a way that highlights our school
- $100 (includes annual parking pass, reserved parking space and the opportunity to paint your space with your unique design)
Questions please email email@example.com or send a DM on Instagram
*Please note that allotted parking spots are given on a first come first served basis
*These spots are only guaranteed during school hours
- Please fill out the Google Form to complete the contract
- Make arrangements to pay with:
- PayPal (@stvmparentsclub) or
- Venmo (@stvm-parentsclub)
- Alternatively you may email Parents’ Club and make arrangements to pay with check/cash/money order. (Spots are not guaranteed until money and contract are received)
- Your design will need to be APPROVED by school administration. Once your design is approved you may NOT deviate from it. Deviation from your approved design will result in the removal of your painted parking privilege.
- Artwork will remain until the spots are redone by next year’s Seniors
- Painting days will be held
- Friday Jul 8, 2022 12-4PM
- Saturday Jul 9, 2022 8AM-12
- Sunday Jul 10, 2022 8AM-12
- Wednesday Jul 20, 2022 4-8PM
- Thursday Jul 21, 2022 4-8PM
- Monday Jul 25, 2022 12-8PM
- Tuesday Jul 26, 2022 4-8PM
- Please note that you will have to paint over the existing design and let it dry, most students take more than one session to paint their spot!
- Parents! Come take advantage of this special Senior Moment. Any Senior parents willing to assist on paint days please contact Parents Club via email:
What to Bring
- We will provide the paint but you will need to bring:
- Paint brushes and rollers, broom, trash bag, painter’s tape etc.
- Paint containers
- Paper towels or old rags
- Sunscreen and water
- Anything else you may need for your parking spot
- A copy of your approved design
- No offensive language, pictures or symbols
- No negative or rude language
- No inappropriate double meanings
- You may use your name, but nicknames need to be approved in the design
- Designs that showcase your school spirit
- Art that shows your interests/clubs/activities at STVM