Attention Class of 2022: Join the Tradition, Paint Your Parking Spot!
May 12, 2021
Join the tradition, paint your reserved parking spot in the STVM student lot! This activity was created by the STVM Parents' Club as a way to boost school spirit/pride, to create an annual tradition for seniors, to showcase artistic talent and to beautify our parking lot! Spots are first come, first served.
- To build school spirit and highlight all of what being a part of the STVM family means to you!
- To continue a unique tradition
- To showcase the talented artists and students at STVM
- To beautify the parking lot in a way that highlights our school
- $100 (includes annual parking pass, reserved parking space and the opportunity to paint your space with your unique design)
- Payment information is included in the Google Form link above
- Questions please email Patti at email@example.com or text (330) 690-9586
- Please note that allotted parking spots are given on a first come first served basis.
- These spots are only guaranteed during school hours
- Complete the contract online and pay with PayPal or Venmo online. Alternatively you may drop it off your check/cash/money order in the STVM front office (spots are not guaranteed until money and contract are received).
- Your design will need to be APPROVED by school administration. Once your design is approved you may NOT deviate from it. Deviation from your approved design will result in the removal of your painted parking privilege.
- Artwork will remain until the spots are redone by next year’s Seniors
- Painting days will be held the weekends of July 19-20 and August 5-6. Please pick your painting weekend on your contract.
- Parents! Come take advantage of this special senior moment. Any senior parents willing to assist on paint days please contact Patti Eickhoff.
What to Bring
- We will provide the paint but you will need to bring:
- Paint brushes and rollers, broom, trash bag, painter’s tape etc.
- Paint containers
- Paper towels or old rags
- Sunscreen and water
- Anything else you may need for your parking spot
- A copy of your approved design
- No offensive language, pictures or symbols
- No negative or rude language
- No inappropriate double meanings
- You may use your name, but nicknames need to be approved in the design