'The Phoenix' Editors
Editors: Jada Gwen, Amya McGee, Sarah Minear, Julia Thomas
2016 Yearbook Pick-up
2016 Yearbooks will be available the last week of September. Please check back around then for more updates regarding yearbook pickup.
Requirements for Senior Yearbook Pictures
Carmen Studios, our official school photographer, will be the ONLY accepted photographer for the official yearbook photo. No pictures from other studios will be accepted! Students must schedule an appointment by March 3rd, 2018. The cost is free UNTIL this date, please read the requirements below. You will be charged a small photography fee if you miss the deadline. You will also be charged for retakes. If a photo needs to be corrected (ie. facial hair/beards erased or cleavage covered) we will reserve the right to alter photos.
Any pictures not meeting the following requirements will NOT be placed in the yearbook!
The yearbook criteria for these photos are as follows:
- Students must be in formal dress code (Shirt and tie for boys, dress shirt or dress for girls). Any student whose picture does not comply with the standards set by the school will NOT be pictured in the book!
- Boys are NOT permitted to wear earrings, t-shirts, have long hair or sideburns or facial hair, ie. mustaches etc.
- Girls are NOT permitted to wear tank tops, sleeveless tops/dresses, sheer blouses or sweaters, off the shoulder tops, t-shirts, wear revealing tops showing cleavage or have facial jewelry/piercings visible.
- This is a formal picture and boys MUST wear a shirt and tie, suit jackets are optional; girls must wear a blouse or top that is not low-cut or too tight.
- No hands or props are permitted in the photo.
- Photos will be taken in color with a neutral background.
*Carmen Studios will send the photos directly to the yearbook staff. They are aware of our requirements. # 330-253-7781
*If you have any questions, please contact the yearbook adviser, Beth Dolan, at 330-253-9113 or email@example.com.
Advisor: Mrs. Beth Dolan
Meeting Time: Period 8
Meeting Place: Yearbook Lab