The St. Vincent-St. Mary Right To Life chapter is an active and vital component our of Social Justice focus. The activities during the year include:
- Life Chain - occurs during the month of October during Respect Life Month
- 40 Days of Prayer - occurs during the month of October and blends into November
- Spring Baby Shower - annual collection of items purchased, donated or hand-made for moms and their babies
- Life March in Washington, DC - student attend the Life March to commemorate the Supreme Court Ruling on Abortion
- Day of Silent Solidarity - an annual tradition which includes a “day of silence” that STVM initiated during the 2007-2008 school year for those who have had their voices silenced (through abortion, or other violence).
Pro-Life T-Shirt Day
Students purchase and wear the Pro-Life t-shirts on the day designated.
Advisors: Mrs. Lorrie Haddox
Meeting Time: TBA
Meeting Place: TBA