Car Raffle Important Dates
November 26, 2013
Students receive their Irish Family Car Raffle packets in homeroom (For families with multiple students, the youngest one will receive the packet). Students are required to sell 25 tickets at $5.00 a piece, unless, they have chosen the buyout option on their tuition contract prior to the current school year. Families with multiple students, the first sells 25 while the additional students sell 20. The balance of all unsold tickets will consequently be added to that student’s tuition bill. If the buyout option was chosen, students need not sell tickets but do need to complete stubs in order to be placed in the grand prize drawing.
December 13, 2013
Alumni car raffle tickets in mailboxes.
February 7, 2014
Deadline for all online ticket sales
February 7, 2014
Deadline for ALL student car raffle tickets. Must be turned in during homeroom.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Car Raffle Drawing at half time of the Varsity Boys Basketball game HOME vs. Ursuline.
Car Raffle Important Information
- For additional sales opportunities, students may refer out of town family and friends to our website WWW.STVM.COM to purchase tickets online.
- Only credit cards are accepted for online ticket sales
- Online ticket purchasers MUST INDICATE STUDENT’S NAME to ensure your student received the sales credit.
- We suggest students craft an email with a link to our website, with information about the car raffle, their experiences at STVM, the benefits the car raffle provides for our school, and instructions on how to make an online ticket purchase.
- This is a great way for students to increase ticket sales, we will still encourage students to sell their 25 tickets in-person.
Ticket Sales :
- PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL TICKETS ARE LEGIBLY COMPLETED WITH ALL OF THE CONTACT INFORMATION
- Students have received their tickets in order to sell to family and friends over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday breaks
- Students may sign up to sell tickets at any of our Girls or Boys basketball home games or home wrestling matches
- We are including a letter of authorization from STVM, should your student choose to pursue sales opportunities within area businesses
- Cash or checks will be accepted for tickets, Please make all check’s payable to St. Vincent-St. Mary High School.
- If a student wishes to sell more than 25 tickets, they can see us at any time for additional tickets.
Ticket Turn-In Procedures :
- Tickets can be turned in during Homeroom on ANY SCHOOL DAY.
- Turn in receptacles are located in Miss Whitney and Mrs. Giles’ offices for easy drop. Please make sure your tickets and money are in an envelope before dropping them in the turn in receptacle.
- Place sold ticket stubs with money in an envelope, be sure to include student’s name and homeroom to ensure proper credit.
- On-line tickets sales receipts will be provided to the specified student at school, so they may complete the ticket stubs at school.
- Please be sure all checks are made payable to St. Vincent-St. Mary High School, noting “raffle” in the memo.
We have incentivized the car raffle this year! We are offering three incentives to homerooms and a whole class based on sales and participation. These exciting incentives include:
- The homeroom that has all students sell and return all of their tickets first, wins a doughnut breakfast!
- The homeroom that generates the highest dollars in ticket sales receives a lunch catered by Chipotle!
- The grade that generates the highest dollar amount in sales receives a Spirit Day, on a day designated by our administration.
- If the students sell all of the tickets and we achieve our 2013 sales goal in ticket sales, the entire school will be granted a Spirit Day as designated by administration.
If your student has an outstanding balance from previous car raffles, i.e. 2011-2012 or 2012-2013, or has opted out and not paid your balance, a bright green invoice was included in their packet. Please review the invoice. Any money turned in with stubs during THIS YEAR’S raffle will be applied to THIS YEAR’S DUES, not previous years. Checks being paid for previous bills will be accepted via the Business Office ONLY. Thank you for your cooperation. Buy Out ticket stubs will not be entered in the drawing until the Buy Out balance has been paid in full.
Questions? Contact Carley Whitney VM07, Director of the Annual Fund, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back to Top ]