Car Raffle Important Information
- For additional sales opportunities, students may refer out of town family and friends to our website www.stvm.com to purchase tickets online.
- Only credit cards are accepted for online ticket sales
- Online ticket purchasers MUST INDICATE STUDENT’S NAME to ensure your student received the sales credit.
- We suggest students craft an email with a link to our website, with information about the car raffle, their experiences at STVM, the benefits the car raffle provides for our school, and instructions on how to make an online ticket purchase.
- This is a great way for students to increase ticket sales, we will still encourage students to sell their 25 tickets in-person.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL TICKETS ARE LEGIBLY COMPLETED WITH ALL OF THE CONTACT INFORMATION
- Students have received their tickets in order to sell to family and friends over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday breaks
- Students may sign up to sell tickets at any of our Girls or Boys basketball home games or home wrestling matches
- We are including a letter of authorization from STVM, should your student choose to pursue sales opportunities within area businesses
- Cash or checks will be accepted for tickets, Please make all check’s payable to St. Vincent-St. Mary High School.
- If a student wishes to sell more than 25 tickets, they can see us at any time for additional tickets.
Purchasing Car Raffle Tickets Online
- When purchasing car raffle tickets online, please list the student who you are buying the tickets from under the first line of the Tribute Donation section of the online form.
Ticket Turn-In Procedures
- Tickets can be turned in during 2nd period on ANY SCHOOL DAY.
- Turn in receptacles are located in Miss Kirchner's office for easy drop. Please make sure your tickets and money are in an envelope before dropping them in the turn in receptacle.
- Place sold ticket stubs with money in an envelope, be sure to include student’s name and 2nd period to ensure proper credit.
- On-line tickets sales receipts will be provided to the specified student at school, so they may complete the ticket stubs at school.
- Please be sure all checks are made payable to St. Vincent-St. Mary High School, noting “raffle” in the memo.
We have incentivized the car raffle this year! We are offering incentives to 2nd period classes, individual students, and a whole class based on sales and participation. These exciting incentives include:
- This year we will offer a prize basket eligible for students who turn in ALL of their tickets. Beginning on December 1st through February 1st, we will have a drawing every Friday for any students who turned in all of their required tickets that week. The winner of the weekly drawing will select a prize from the prize basket.
- The individual student who generates the highest dollars in ticket sales will choose the prize winner's at this year's raffle on February 9th during halftime of the boys' basketball game!
- The 2nd period class that has all students sell and return all of their tickets first, wins a doughnut breakfast!
- The grade that generates the highest dollars in ticket sales receives a lunch catered by their choosing! The lunch will be determined by a vote!
- If the entire school meets our goal of $87,000 they will receive a Spirit Day, on a day designated by our administration.
[ Back to Top ]