First prize, a 2014 Chevy Cruze donated by Bob and Kathy Serpentini and Serpentini Chevrolet for the 12th consecutive year, was awarded to Mary Henne, St. Vincent Class of 1959 alumnae and resident of Mansfield, Ohio. Second prize, a 55” LED Flat Screen TV donated by STVM Parents Kipp & Ruby Kofsky, was won by Peg Bollinger, STVM graduate from the Class of 1979 and mother of STVM Junior, Christopher Bollinger. Third prize, $500 in Circle K gas cards donated by Jerry Kelly HVM08, was won yet again by Mary Henne.
Thank you to all STVM faculty, staff, alumni, parents, volunteers, and STVM supporters who purchased a ticket this year to directly benefit our students. All ticket sales are used to immediately subsidize tuition assistance!
A very special thank you to our entire Advancement Team for their efforts and our special Car Raffle Volunteers: Dan Petit, Ernie Bianchi, Allie Bianchi, Bev Waltz, and Colleen Kelliher, for their hard work and dedication prior to the raffle drawing. We are Irish and proud of it!
Car Raffle Important Information
- For additional sales opportunities, students may refer out of town family and friends to our website WWW.STVM.COM to purchase tickets online.
- Only credit cards are accepted for online ticket sales
- Online ticket purchasers MUST INDICATE STUDENT’S NAME to ensure your student received the sales credit.
- We suggest students craft an email with a link to our website, with information about the car raffle, their experiences at STVM, the benefits the car raffle provides for our school, and instructions on how to make an online ticket purchase.
- This is a great way for students to increase ticket sales, we will still encourage students to sell their 25 tickets in-person.
Ticket Sales :
- PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL TICKETS ARE LEGIBLY COMPLETED WITH ALL OF THE CONTACT INFORMATION
- Students have received their tickets in order to sell to family and friends over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday breaks
- Students may sign up to sell tickets at any of our Girls or Boys basketball home games or home wrestling matches
- We are including a letter of authorization from STVM, should your student choose to pursue sales opportunities within area businesses
- Cash or checks will be accepted for tickets, Please make all check’s payable to St. Vincent-St. Mary High School.
- If a student wishes to sell more than 25 tickets, they can see us at any time for additional tickets.
Ticket Turn-In Procedures :
- Tickets can be turned in during Homeroom on ANY SCHOOL DAY.
- Turn in receptacles are located in Miss Whitney and Mrs. Giles’ offices for easy drop. Please make sure your tickets and money are in an envelope before dropping them in the turn in receptacle.
- Place sold ticket stubs with money in an envelope, be sure to include student’s name and homeroom to ensure proper credit.
- On-line tickets sales receipts will be provided to the specified student at school, so they may complete the ticket stubs at school.
- Please be sure all checks are made payable to St. Vincent-St. Mary High School, noting “raffle” in the memo.
We have incentivized the car raffle this year! We are offering three incentives to homerooms and a whole class based on sales and participation. These exciting incentives include:
- The homeroom that has all students sell and return all of their tickets first, wins a doughnut breakfast!
- The homeroom that generates the highest dollars in ticket sales receives a lunch catered by Chipotle!
- The grade that generates the highest dollar amount in sales receives a Spirit Day, on a day designated by our administration.
If your student has an outstanding balance from previous car raffles, i.e. 2011-2012 or 2012-2013, or has opted out and not paid your balance, a bright green invoice was included in their packet. Please review the invoice. Any money turned in with stubs during THIS YEAR’S raffle will be applied to THIS YEAR’S DUES, not previous years. Checks being paid for previous bills will be accepted via the Business Office ONLY. Thank you for your cooperation. Buy Out ticket stubs will not be entered in the drawing until the Buy Out balance has been paid in full.
Questions? Contact Carley Whitney VM07, Director of the Annual Fund, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back to Top ]