College Financing Resources
- Navigating the College Search
- Planning for College
- Important Financial Aid Important Information
- Financing Your College Education
- "Should Teens and College Students Have Credit Cards?"
College Planning Resources
Starting the College Process
- College Board - College search, ACT, and SAT information
- College and Career Preparation - See how the STVM Guidance Dept. preps our students for the future
- Steps to College - From Freshmen year to Senior year
- Choosing a college - Choosing the right college for you
- CommonApp.org - 300 schools accept the Common Application, register online, etc.
- Petersons.com - Everything you need to stay on top of things when planning for college. IT'S FREE!
- Fast Web - Search colleges, scholarships, financial aid information, and much more
- College Affordability Guide - Provides clear and correct info/advice on college costs and planning
- Get2College - Free information to help you plan, prep, and pay for the college that fits you best
- Ohio Public University Search - Search the Public Universities in Ohio
- Ohio Private College Search - Search the Private Universities in Ohio
- Ohio Online College Search - Search the Online Colleges/Universities in Ohio
- Ohio Online Colleges & Universities - Search for the top online schools in Ohio
- 50 State University/College Search - Search Colleges and Universities in all 50 states
- AICUO - Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Ohio
- CTCL School Profiles - 40 Colleges That Change Lives - A student-centered college search process
- College.gov - Resources about planning, preparing and paying for postsecondary education
- CyberDegrees.org - Information on where to obtain a degree in Cyber Security
- CollegeMeasures.org - Website focuses on key outcomes measures including graduation rates, first year retention rates, education related cost per student, cost per degree, student loan default rates
- College Navigator - Designed to help prospective students compare college on factors such as net price, programs offered, retention and graduation rates, financial aid, campus safety, and accreditation
- Affordable Colleges Online - Helps students and parents identify colleges, degree programs, scholarship opportunities and more that fit their respective academic and financial wants and needs.
Misc. College Information
- Student Education Programs - Pre-College Summer Program Opportunities for Students
- College Academic Support - Information for College-Bound Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, or Other Disabilities
Below you will find a variety of links for the United States Military Academies. It is an honor to be accepted into any of these schools. The students that attend any of these schools are offered opportunities many can not find at a traditional university. If you are interested in any Military Academy please see Mrs. Knapp or one of our college counselors.