Book Club is open to all students who enjoy reading for pleasure. We meet once a month from 3:10- 4:00 to discuss a book that has been collectively selected by the members. The meetings are casual, inclusive and we always have snacks! The group is intended to be fluid, so it is no problem if you are not able to make a meeting, just come when you can.
Join the Book Club Google Classroom to receive updates and reminders: r7z1nyr.
2016-2017 Reading List
- September 7: All of the Bright Places - Jennifer Niven
- October 5: I am Number Four - Pettacus Lore
- December 14: This is Where it Ends - Mrieke Nijkamp
- January 18: Delirium - Lauren Oliver
- February 15: Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo
- March 22: I'll Give You the Sun - Jandy Nelson
- April 25: Fallen - Lauren Kate
Advisor: Mrs. Kathryn Milligan
Meeting Time: One Wednesday each month
Meeting Place: Room 231